Friday 3 June 2011

InFamous

Well ever since I woke up this morning I was playing the new InFamous 2 demo that I downloaded overnight. I have to say it's pretty fun and I feel like a psychopath when I go around shooting civilians with my amp and electrical attack.

After my lol about on the demo I checked the welcome back package status. I noticed that it said that the package was live so I checked it out. With the massive amount of users doing the same thing, there were obviously some errors. When I first got on I had no trouble I clicked on the welcome back package and checked out the offers available. After about one minute of looking around I decided to get my free games. I clicked on the free game button that allowed me to download two out of the four games available. It came up with an error and that entire category dissapeared. Fearing that I wouldn't get my free games I looked it up online. With a sigh of relief I noticed that most people had this error. I saw an update from Playstation on Twitter and it had a set of instructions on how to get them. After about five minutes of trying to go to account management It worked. I clicked on InFamous and started downloading. It was about 7000MB so I left it on for a while. I made it download in the backround aswell. I checked back and it said it was 30% done, which was 807/2960MB. I was confused. I decided to leave it to do it's thing because I think it's just a display error.

It's probibly about 90% done atm so I'm almost half way to the 7000MB Mark. I will post later When it gets to 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment